Aimpoint 11910 Micro H-1 (4 MOA with standard mount)
"The Aimpoint Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007 the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size light weight and robust build quality.
- Lightweight _ 3 oz. without mount and 4.1 oz. with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours of operation on one battery
- 4 MOA
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws _ no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Operating Principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical Signature: N/A
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 _ 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: No
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex all surfaces and multi-layer.
- Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time \Use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power Intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length Sight Only: 2 7/16""
- Length Std Conf: 2 7/16""
- Width: 1 9/16""
- Height Sight Only: 1 3/8""
- Height Std Conf: 1 9/16""
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 3.0 oz.
- Weight Std Conf: 4.1 oz. incl. lens covers and mount
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Semi-matte black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Anodized semi matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 11/16"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight Mount and Micro Spacer XX: Spacer low: 1 7/8"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight Mount and Micro Spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 2 3/16"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range _1 m at 100 meters (_1 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16"" at 100 yds." }