Aimpoint 11830 Micro T-1 (4 MOA with standard mount)
"No matter what your mission the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint Micro T-1 Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Since its introduction in 2007 the Aimpoint Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size light weight and robust build quality.
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint Micro T-1 contains the sight a Picatinny mount and bikini rubber lens covers.
- Ideal for rifles carbines shotguns submachine guns and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. including mount sight only 3.0 oz.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings _ one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 MOA
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80'
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws _ no other tool required
- Use as a stand-a-lone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying thermal or night vision optics
- Operating Principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical Magnification: 1x
- Aiming Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Dot Intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0 1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical Signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance front side on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot Color: Peak Wavelength: 650 _ 10 nm
- NVD Compatible: Yes
- Optical Coating: Anti-reflex all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1 2 3
- Clear Aperture: 20 mm
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Battery Type: 3V lithium battery type CR2032.
- Battery Life - Day Time Use: 5 years (50 000 hours) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
- Power Intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight of which 1 extra bright
- Length Sight Only: 2 7/16""
- Length Std Conf: 2 3/4""
- Width: 1 9/16""
- Height Sight Only: 1 3/8""
- Height Std Conf: 1 9/16""
- Weight Sight Only (incl. battery): 3.0 oz.
- Weight Std Conf: 4.1 oz. including Lens Covers and Mount
- Housing Material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing Finish and Color: Matte Black
- Material Mount and Spacer Std Conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Treatment: Hard anodized matte
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight and Mount: 11/16"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - Sight Mount and Micro Spacer XX: Spacer low: 1 7/8"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of Optical Axis - sight Mount and Micro Spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 2 3/16"" over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range _1 m at 100 meters (_1 yds. at 100 yds.) in windage and elevation 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16"" at 100 yds." }