Chinook 11311 Cyclone 3 Aluminum
"The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious backcountry adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather.
- Extra-long tent fly with added delta panel helps keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls
- Very sturdy 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather
- Twin doors on the front vestibule offer great air ventilation easy access and versatility perfect for cooking in windy conditions!
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles for superior strength and structural integrity under extreme conditions.
- Extremely durable #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large ""D"" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with ""no-see-um"" mesh for added ventilation views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs guy lines and storage sacks for tent pegs and poles.
- Capacity: 3 person
- Aluminum Tent Weight: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
- Poles: 3 poles
- Doors: 2 doors
- Height: 4'2""
- Floor: 8'2"" x 5'8""
- Body Area: 46 sq. ft.
- With Vestibule Area: 63 sq. ft.
- 4 Season" }