Chinook 11211 Sirocco 2 Aluminum
"If an ultra-light easy-to-set-up 3-season tent is what you are looking for then the Sirocco 2 fits the bill. The special single-wall construction and outer pole configuration plus easy-to-use snap clips makes these tents a breeze to pitch and extremely strong.
- Perfect for cycling water sports and backpacking trips where weight is a concern
- Very large door window and wall vents allows for maximum ventilation
- Super lightweight and very compact packing size
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Lightweight 7000 series aluminum poles for superior strength and structural integrity under extreme conditions.
- Extremely durable #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large ""D"" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with ""no-see-um"" mesh for added ventilation views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs guy lines and storage sacks for tent pegs and poles.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Fiberglass Tent Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Aluminum Tent Weight: 5 lbs. 8 oz.
- Poles: 2 poles
- Doors: 1 door
- Height: 3'6""
- Floor: 5' x 7'6""
- Body Area: 37.5 sq. ft. (with vestibule area 47 sq. ft.)" }