Alps Mountaineering 5224617 Lynx 2 Clay/Rust
"The Lynx is packed with features and high quality. The Lynx which has aluminum poles is very similar to the Taurus which is one of Alps best-selling tents. The Lynx has more mesh than the Taurus taking up half of the walls on each side allowing even more ventilation. The tent is an easy to set up 2 pole rectangular dome style tent with pole clips that easily fit over the poles for quick assembly. Alps has not cut any corners... between the factory sealed fly and floor seams weatherproof fly buckles 2 doors for easy entering and leaving 2 vestibules for extra gear storage and weather protection and extra-large #8 zippers you're sure to find everything you could want in a tent in this model.
- Rain fly
- 7000-series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 6061 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Tent Bag with Drawstring
- Free Standing 2 Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Half Mesh Walls increase ventilation
- Fly: 75D 185T Poly Taffeta 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D 185T Poly Taffeta 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D 185T Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum
- Base Size: 5' x 7'6""
- Center Height: 3'10""
- Vestibule Depth: 32""
- Tent Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 20 sq. ft.
- Tent & Fly Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Total Weight: 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Packed Size: 6"" x 20.5""
- Pole Diameter: 8.5mm" }