Thompson Center Arms Firearms 10293 Strike .50cal Walnut
"Strike Muzzleloader 10293 from AllEquipped Thompson Center Arms Firearms Rifles - .50 Caliber 24"" Barrel Walnut Stock"
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last units in stock!
"""Legend has it lightning never strikes twice. In 1997 Thompson/Center revolutionized the world of muzzleloading. Looks like we've done it again. Meet the T/C STRIKE the trend setting striker fired muzzleloader with the innovative Adapt breech system Armornite barrel coating and legendary T/C barrel. The T/C STRIKE muzzleloader only from Thompson/Center.""
Made in the USA
- The Adapt Breech system which moves the threads to the outside of the barrel thus eliminating seized breech plugs and assists in simplifying the cleaning process. The threadless primer adapter holds a 209 primer for fast reliable ignition
- Armornite corrosion protectant metal finish - a rugged nitride coating that gives protection on the INSIDE (where most corrosion and pitting occurs) and the outside of the barrel. This not only increases accuracy but extends the useful life of your rifle
- The precision 24"" barrel has a 1:28"" rifling twist for optimal performance with today's sabots and high-performance projectiles
- The Stealth Striker ambidextrous cocking system is whisper quiet and eliminates scope clearance issues that plague traditional hammer cocking systems
- The match-grade trigger which adds a smooth-breaking light trigger pull that allows the shooter consistency shot after shot
- And each T/C STRIKE muzzleloading rifle is proudly made in the USA
- Adjustable sights with fiber optics included
- Weaver-style scope mount base included
- Caliber: .50
- Stock: Walnut
- Trigger: Match-Grade
- Type/Capacity: Striker-Fired Single Shot Muzzleloader
- Length of Pull: 13 1/2""
- Barrel: 24"" with QLA
- Length: 41""
- Weight: 7 1/2 lbs
- Twist: 1:28
- Ignition: 209 Primer"