"Raymarine Marine Electronics E70275-NAG Es98 9"" Mfd Hybrid GPS. Wifi. Sonar NAV+"
"The Raymarine E70275-NAG eS98 9in Multifunction Display is powered by Raymarine's advanced LightHouse II user interface offering unprecedented ease-of-use and control in a sleek and ergonomic design. The Raymarine E70275-NAG eS98 9in Multifunction Display boasts an attractive glass bridge-style design that blends seamlessly with modern helm stations allowing for both low profile console and completely recessed flush mounting options. Includes Navionics+ North American Coast + 18k Lake Charts.
- Super bright displays (1250 nits) with optical bonding technology deliver sharper colors and contrast
- Powered by Raymarine's powerful LightHouse II operating system
- HybridTouch - Responsive touch screen control with pinch to zoom or simple keypad interaction using the new multifunction rotary control and keypad
- Sleek glass bridge design with 3 mounting options: Surface bracket or (optional) fully recessed flush mounting
- Easy to use customize and expand. Network the eS Series with any LightHouse II powered display
- Engineered for the future with regular LightHouse enhancements and updates
- Access your eS Series from anywhere on board with built in Wi-Fi that allows you to stream to Raymarine's mobile apps and sync with the Navionics Boating app
- Choose from the very best charts by C-MAP Navionics and Raymarine's ever-expanding LightHouse chart catalog
- Navionics Auto Routing using Navionics + or Navionics Platinum charts and support for Jeppesen Easy Routing using C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
- The fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS internal receiver provides rapid chart position updates and faster satellite acquisition
- High performance side scanning sonar using the optional CP200 CHIRP SideVision sonar
- Sonar Command Center - view up to 4 independent sonar channels simultaneously including the CP370 Digital and CP570 and CP470 CHIRP Sonars
- Ability to monitor and record onboard video with support for up to 10 video over IP cameras like the Raymarine CAM200IP
- Ability to Network with Raymarine Digital HD Color and Super HD Color radar systems
- Best-in-class automatic Bird Mode finds flocks of birds above schools of fish (HD radar only)
- Navigate safer at night with optional thermal night vision cameras and slew-to-cue target tracking
- Raymarine Evolution autopilots can be engaged and controlled directly from the eS Series chartplotter display
- Engine Integration - Complete Monitoring of engines batteries generators and more. ECI-100 Universal Connectivity for Honda Yamaha Yanmar and more. NMEA2000 compatible.
- Digital Switching- Vessel Automation and control system. Control navigation components climate lighting entertainment security wipers and much more.
- State-of-the-art digital power distribution
- Screen Size: 9""
- Display size: 11.80"" W x 6.80 H
- Resolution: 800x480 Pixels
- Sonar: Built in CHIRP/DownVision Sonar
- Brightness: 1250 mits
- Voltage: 12V/24V DC (10.8V DC to 31.2V DC)
- Built-in GPS Sensor: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Ethernet: RayNet Ports-(x2)
- NMEA2000: SeaTalkng-(xl)
- NMEA0183 Input/Output: Yes
- Memory Slot: MicroSD (x2) up to 32GB each
- Charts: Includes Nav+ North America Coast + 18k Lakes Charts
- Wi-Fi for Mobile App Integration: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and 7" }