Hornady 91300 CritDuty 357Sig 115gr FTX /20
Since their inception conventional hollow point pistol bullets have performed well but have never delivered 100% reliability especially in self-defense situations. The patented Flex Tip technology used in Critical Defense ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistency that often plagues hollow point bullets. Hornady achieved this by using the same tip material as used in LEVERevolution ammunition.
All Critical Defense ammunition is loaded in nickel cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low fl ash propellants deliver proven performance even in very shortbarreled handguns and won't disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry/personal protection.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing including denim and leather.
- FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities.
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns and perform consistently at all temperatures.
- Minimal muzzle flash protects night vision.
- Feeds reliably in pistols.
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations.
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads.
- The most effective consistent and reliable concealed carry ammunition available today!
- Caliber: .357
- Grain: 115 GR
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .130
- Sectional Density: .130
- Quantity: 20/BX }