Caldwell 336647 Lead Sled - Dual Frame Technology
Shooting Rests 336647 from AllEquipped Caldwell Rests and Support - Lead Sled DFT
0 Unit Units
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last units in stock!
"The Lead Sled DFT (Dual-Frame Technology) provides shooters with the industry's best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle all built around a precision shooting platform. Whether you are trying to shoot the very tightest possible groups with your rifle or patterning your favorite shotgun the Lead Sled DFT provides an optimal platform for shooting without nasty recoil.
- Dual frame design disperses recoil energy better than the original Lead Sled
- Dual frame alignment system adjusts 22"" to fit rifles and shotguns of virtually any size
- Extremely fine windage and elevation adjustments with finger tip control
- Improved weight dispersion through the unique baffle and tray system
- Stay in optimal shooting position by making elevation corrections using the rear elevation collar
- Prevent stock shift between shots with the stock-stabilizer rear bag
- Multi-surface rear foot provides correct contact on all shooting surfaces.
- Weight: Approx. 24 lbs
- Length: 30?
- Width: 12?
- Weight Capacity: up to 100 lbs
- Front Ram Elevation Adjustment: 2.5?
- Front Cradle Length Adjustment: 22?
- Frame Material: Steel
Lead Shot Bags sold separately"